COMPLETE GUIDE FOR IMMIGRATION TO THE UK FROM ABU DHABI
United Arab Emirates nationals are still considering moving to the UK. Fly High Abroad has expertise with clients who are considering transferring from the UAE to the UK for a job, school, investment, or to be with their families.
However, compared to the UK, life is extremely dissimilar in the UAE specially in terms of skilled worker visas UK. Abu Dhabi is a Muslim nation with cultural and traditional differences from the UK. This may make migrating to Britain appear difficult, but with the appropriate advice, moving to the UK from the UAE may be easy there are sizable UK skilled visa consultants who might facilitate you in immigration to the UK from Abu Dhabi.
MIGRATING FOR SKILLED WORKER VISA UK FROM ABU DHABI:
You must get a skilled worker visa UK if you want to relocate from the UAE to the UK to pursue employment there. Abu Dhabi nationals can apply for a variety of UK work visas. The visa type solely depends upon which one you use will depend on the kind of work you’ll be performing and how long you want to stay in the UK.
WHAT IS THE UK SKILLED WORKER VISA? A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
The purpose of the UK Skilled Worker visa is to allow highly qualified foreign employees to enter the UK labor market and eventually establish permanent residency there.
With the use of this visa, qualified employees from other nations can be chosen based on the list of shortage occupations. They will be entitled to get an offer letter without having to pass a labor market test and can remain in the UK for up to 5 years.
WHY SELECT SKILLED WORKER VISA UK?
Several factors make the UK a popular choice for UAE nationals wishing to immigrate to the UK from Abu Dhabi, including
- Its economy is the fifth-strongest in the world.
- Leading colleges worldwide with good QS rankings
- Free medical treatment for citizens
- Superior living conditions
- Job openings totaling 1.3 million
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY FOR IMMIGRATION TO THE UK FROM ABU DHABI:
- A grade of 70 points is necessary to meet the eligibility requirements in the categories of specialized knowledge, credentials, pay, and vocations.
- You must have at least a bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, and two years of experience in one of the approved vocations.
- A work offer from a Home Office-approved sponsor is required.
- An employment offer is needed to be at the necessary skill level, which is RQF 3 or higher (A Level and equivalent)
- You must achieve the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages’ B1 English Language prerequisite.
- Additionally, you must earn more than the general income level of £25,600, the required wage for the occupation, or the “going cost.”
DOCUMENTS NECESSARY TO SKILLED WORKER VISA UK:
When requesting a UK Skilled Worker visa, the following paperwork is needed:
- The Certificate of Sponsorship [CoS] reference number for the applicant
- Evidence of your English language proficiency
- A current passport [or other proof of nationality and identity for the applicant]
- Work title
- Yearly wage
- Job’s occupation code
- Name of the business
- The contractor’s sponsor license number
THE BEST UK SKILLED VISA CONSULTANTS:
Residents of Abu Dhabi seek assistance in order to obtain a skilled worker visa UK. However, undergoing the visa process is so hectic to go through. But, when you partner with a UK skilled visa consultant, this journey becomes more valuable and memorable.
One of the most crucial steps when applying for a skilled worker visa UK is to go for experts. Doing so will significantly improve your chances of success. Fly High Abroad is always excited and ready to help applicants with immigration to the UK from Abu Dhabi. As soon as you submit your visa application, our UK skilled visa consultants approach you within 48 hours for further procedures.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM FLY HIGH ABROAD AS THE BEST UK SKILLED VISA CONSULTANT?
One of the most reputable and well-known immigration and UK skilled visa consultants in Abu Dhabi is Fly High Abroad. We are now qualified to provide our esteemed clients with specialized and individualized services as a result of our difficulties and efforts. We keep up with the most recent immigration regulations and standards to give countless families the ease of choosing their dream places.
HOW MUCH TIME IS TAKEN BY THE SKILLED WORKER VISA UK?
When you are outside of the UK, the Home Office typically takes 3 weeks to respond with a decision. There may be a delay of up to 8 weeks if you already reside in this nation.
REASONS FOR REFUSAL OF A SKILLED WORKER VISA
Your application for a skilled worker visa may be rejected for a variety of reasons. The following are some of the most likely causes:
- Not completing the application form completely
- Not completely covering the application fee or any additional expenses
- Omitting a job code or certificate of the sponsorship reference number that is precise
- Not including the proper, necessary supporting documentation proving your eligibility with your application
- Not having earned the necessary 70 points under the points-based system
- Not having a clean criminal and immigration record
- Alternatively, if your employer lacks the proper sponsor license and required paperwork, you can get a Skilled Worker denial.
HOW TO RENEW YOUR SKILLED WORKER VISA UK?
Depending on your situation, your skilled worker visa is scheduled to expire after a specific period of time. If you satisfy the following criteria, you may submit an application to renew your UK skilled worker visa:
- You are still employed by the same company that issued you a visa initially.
- The occupation code for your position is the same as when you received permission to enter the UK.
- You continue to work for the same company that provided sponsorship for your current application.